DO NOT PREPARE
- It tests what you have really understood and does not test your memory or recall of facts,so studying 1 or 2 days before the test will not help you to get better scores.
- Read books,ask doubts,clear your concepts with teachers.
- Try sample question on our site (www.ei-india.com) to get familiar with ASSET questions
It is not a Competitive test
- Questions will tests your concepts.
- It will help you to know your strengths and weaknesses,so that you improve.
“Oh! Here is a question on the heart! My God! I am very weak in biology! I can never remember this aorta / ventricles stuff… I should just move on to the next question. But,hey,hang on! These ASSET people said they don’t test factual knowledge and the questions require thinking! Come on,I can think as well as anyone! Let me read the questions carefully and at least try to understand it. READ THE QUESTION –SEE THE FIGURE CAREFLLY –SEE THE MULTIPLE CHOICES –Okay,keeping the answer choices in mind and looking at the figure,I can make out that …. Is the answer! Hey! I did it! THIS WAS EASY! Really!”
What to do after the test
- Preserve the question booklet carefully –It is an important learning tool.
- Discuss the challenging questions with teachers and check those questions whose answer you were not sure in books and on internet.
- When you get the analyses report,check which you answered wrongly and which concepts you have learnt and which not and then improve on it.
How can I improve
- Read good books
- If you are in the habit of watching TV,try to watch channels like National Geographic,Discovery,Animal Planet.
- If you are in the habit of surfing the web,try to surf sites like NASA,USGS,BBC,etc.
- Do small experiments,on your own or with friends,to understand concepts better