The ASSET questions have been widely recognized for their ability to trigger the thinking process in children and to expose them to a fresh and unique way to check their own understanding of key concepts covered in the school curriculum. ASSET Question-A-Day (AQAD) are thought provoking questions that aim to make students more accustomed to skill-based questions on a regular basis.
The benefits envisaged through ASSET Question-a-Day are
- Exposure to good questions that trigger real learning.
- A useful daily regimen to dissuade last minute cramming and encourage regular interaction with innovative learning material.
- A large compilation of good questions at the end of the year that can be used in multiple ways.
Answer one question daily and set yourself on the path of real learning
Established in 2001, Educational Initiatives believes in making a difference in education through personalized learning and ensuring that students learn with understanding.
EI has over 15 years of expertise in education, with a deep understanding of child psychology and efficient methods of teaching, based on detailed research and a formidable database of student learning through ASSET.
Our detailed research has proven that children today respond to rote-based questions relatively well, however, they fail to answer unfamiliar or application based questions due to unclear core concepts.
Latest posts by Educational Initiatives (see all)
- MANY RED MARKS IN INDIAN SCHOOLS - April 16, 2016
- A WHOOPING 70 MILLION STUDENTS TAKE PRIVATE TUITIONS - April 7, 2016
- A high school senior got into 5 Ivy League schools and Stanford with this essay - April 4, 2016