(1) Notable Academic Experts under one roof
A cohort of 24 esteemed professionals, each with their own unique expertise in the field of education came together to train, nurture and enlighten the biggest pillars of societal transformation – our teachers.
(2) From workshops on Storytelling & video making and Problem solving & Question making, Skillfest 2017 had it All
Skillfest presented teachers with an array of exclusive workshops to choose from, thus giving them an opportunity to learn creative ways of engaging with 21st century teaching aids like movies, music, drama, stories etc.
(3) A platform to Network with peers
More than learning, Skillfest 2017 was all about ‘learning together’ to achieve the common goal of making sure that every child learns with understanding.
(4) It made teachers get their hands dirty, literally!
The workshops pushed teachers to break free from their routine style of teaching by engaging them in various hands-on activities like clay-modelling, tower building with newspapers, hand-puppet story telling etc to make classroom teaching more interesting and effective.
(5) Opportunities Galore!
Not only did the festival help teachers strengthen their subject knowledge it also provided them with techniques of classroom management, image management and effective school leadership.
By Saloni Nath = Marketing
Latest posts by firstname.lastname@example.org (see all)
- Mindspark has been featured in ‘The Economist’! - August 11, 2017
- 5 REASONS WHY SKILLFEST 2017 WAS THE COOLEST TEACHER TRAINING EVENT IN THE COUNTRY - July 27, 2017
- A new wave of tech talent - July 21, 2017